One of the many guilt trips I feel virtually every day of my life is that I don’t properly keep up with my blog. And now that I’m back to school, I’m REALLY not keeping up with my blog. So it was a wonderful surprise when fellow writer, Blaire Kensley, chose me as one of her brilliant blogger picks. Thanks, Blaire!!! By the way, Blaire is a lovely person and the author of the CREED series, which you can check out by visiting her blog: http://blairekensley.blogspot.com/
I absolutely love the idea of passing on the blogger love, so in keeping with the rules of the blog award, I plan to:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated me. (see above)
2. Share seven random facts about myself. (see below)
3. Pass the award along to 5 newfound blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
And so, here are Seven Random Facts about me:
1. The game Monopoly makes me crazy-competitive. My husband refuses to play with me anymore.
2. I hate shopping unless it’s for books.
3. I'm absolutely phobic about needles; I haven’t had blood drawn in seven years.
4. I am an unapologetic fan of both Doctor Who and The Vampire Diaries, which must make me some sort of pop culture anomaly.
5. According to my husband, I make the best scrambled eggs in the world.
6. One of my deepest disappointments in life is that I can’t sing.
7. I can, however, do a mean moonwalk. You can imagine how handy this is in daily life.
Okay, now for my 5 brilliant blogger picks:
1. Danya at A Tapestry of Words
2. Alyssa Goodnight, author of the upcoming AUSTEN-TATIOUS
3. Both Amandas at Short and Sweet
4. Sandy at Pirate Penguin Reads
5. Angel at Mermaid Visions
And to celebrate this little blog lovefest, I am giving away signed cover flats for A BREATH OF EYRE to 3 commenters, each personalized with a preview line from my book. I'll also throw in a few bookmarks! Please comment by Tuesday, September 20th by midnight EST. Contest open to U.S. and Canadian residents.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy blogging!